Initializes new BackgroundOperationManager object.
MFiles.VAF (in MFiles.VAF.dll) Version: 2.3.623.2
VaultApplicationBase vaultApp = null
Public Sub New (
vaultName As String,
Optional vaultApp As VaultApplicationBase = Nothing
VaultApplicationBase^ vaultApp = nullptr
- Type: SystemString
The name of the vault in which the manager is running.
- vaultApp (Optional)
- Type: MFiles.VAFVaultApplicationBase
The vault application using this manager.
- This is optional, but when provided in the constructor
- the ApplicationRunningState will be taken into account
- when scheduling operations for execution to ensure the
- vault application is in the running state before
- attempting to schedule and execute.
- This prevents a potential OperationCanceledException in
- instances where the operations has been scheduled from
- the StartApplication() method and the app is still