Uninstall the application.
- NOTE: Once this method releases the vault object will have been disposed.
- When overriding this method in classes that extend this one, any logic that
- needs to use that vault must be processed before the base.Uninstall() method is
- called. Alternatively you can place the logic inside an override of the
- UninstallApplication() method.
MFiles.VAF (in MFiles.VAF.dll) Version: 22.214.171.124
public virtual void Uninstall(
- Type: Vault
The vault from which the application should be uninstalled.