Starts the vault operations in the specified vault. The method e.g. begins to use the vault in a background job.
- NOTE: Once this method releases the vault object will have been disposed.
- When overriding this method in classes that extend this one, any logic that
- needs to use that vault must be processed before the base.StartOperations() method is
- called. Alternatively you can place the logic inside an override of the
- StartApplication() method or inside the RegisterTaskQueues() method for
- Vault applications that implement the IUsesTaskQueue interface.
- ADDITIONAL NOTE: The PermanentVault reference will still be available.
MFiles.VAF (in MFiles.VAF.dll) Version: 126.96.36.199
Syntax See Also